If you live in an icy, cold climate (or even if you live in a warm one), you may want to keep an extra pair of cute flats to change into when you get to work or the club, because it is no fun going around for hours in warm and not so comfortable boots. Here are a few cute pairs of flats that won’t break the bank and should also fit in your purse.
1) Elliee Suede Pointy Flats by Steve Madden – These flashy red flats will keep your foot covered and go great with a suit or that cute little black dress. The best part is that they are comfortable. The price is marked down from its original 100 dollar price tag. And you will notice immediately that this is not a cheap shoe. It is made of quality materials and the rubber sole provides traction.
2) Soul Mates Flats by Volcom – These playful bright shoes are available come in multiple covers and provide a comfortable fit with a bit of fashion flair. These tend to run a bit narrow, so if you have wide feet they may not be the shoe for you. But if you are looking for a more adventurous flat, this is one you should consider.
3) Gianni Bernini Aubree Flats – These cute little flats in Oxblood will go nicely with pretty much anything you own. The best part about the shoe is that it has memory foam, so it molds to the shape of your feet over time. This means your shoes will become more comfortable the more you walk in them.
4) Gotta Jet Set Flat – I know old rules say no white after Labor day, but these shoes are off-white, so you should be able to get away with it. These cute flats from Mod Cloth are a great match to any vintage dresses you like to wear or with a cute tailored suit. They are pretty comfy and chunkier than some of the other shoes here, so they may work better in colder weather.
4) Jaymey Ankle Strap Flat French Connection – These simple black flats come with a gold ankle strap to spice them up a little. The result is a comfortable and dazzling shoe. This one has been marked down significantly at Nordstrom’s, so now is the chance to jump.