Don’t back out of a fun night on the town because you don’t have anything to wear and your budget is tight for the month. Here are a few super inexpensive looks that you can enjoy out on the town, or at a more formal event at work or with friends. Many of these looks can be yours for $50 or less.
1) Fit and Flare Scuba Dress – This adorable little dress from Mossimo is available from Target and I love everything about it. The fit is great and flattering. It also manages to be sexy without overexposure. I love it in blue, but in black it makes a great little black dress. The best part is the $30 price tag.
2) Ponte-knit sheath dress – This simple dress from Old Navy is comfortable and can be dressed up for a night on the town and dressed down for a day at the office. Pair it with a big chunky necklace and a sparkly oversized belt and you are all set to go for a night of dancing or dinner at a nicer restaurant.
3) Mesh paneled Cami Dress – It can be intimidating to shop at Forever 21 if it has been a while since you were 21, but the truth is they have some really great looks for less, and some of them you can still get away with even if you are closer to 40 than 20. This little Cami dress is sexy, but sleek and only costs $25. The fit is figure flattering and this dress can be worn to a fancier party or a night of dancing.
4) Midnight Sun Dress – Modcloth is one of my favorite sites to order dresses from, but a lot of people skip it because they imagine it is expensive. There are some pricey items there, but you can find a lot of great fitting bargains. This dress is one of my faves because not only does it look great, it is super comfortable. It takes a while to get used to only having one sleeve, but the softness of the material and the way the dress moves makes it a great one for a night of dancing. And at $49.99 it squeaks through onto this list.
5) On the Boulevard Burgundy Lace Midi Dress – This stunning dress only costs $30, but looks like a million bucks! The lace finish adds lovely detail and the A-line will flatter most figures. Despite the low price, this dress is made in the USA and sold by Lulus.