Designer Shoe Warehouse, or DSW, is one of my favorite places to make great shoe finds. They tend to have big designer names with some really great prices. Now is a good time to stock up on shoes for the fall, and here are a few great finds for under $50, so that you have money to spend on the rest of your wardrobe.
1) Betsey Johnson Raciee Metallic Pump – I am a huge fan of Betsey Johnson and love it when I can find her things for within my budget. These shoes are adorable, relatively comfortable, and will get you through a day at the office or a night out. The silver color is enough to stand out without being too overwhelming. If you are looking for a cute pair of pumps, look no further.
2) Kelly & Katie Sentry Boot – You will need a good pair of boots for when the weather grows colder, and these are great ones to kick off the season with and still keep your expenses down. I love these little heels that are comfortable to walk in, but give you a bit of height. I try to get a new pair of black boots every year mostly because I end up living in mine and they look worse for wear at the end of the season.
3) Chinese Laundry Baby Cakes Sandal – Looking for a great pair of heels for a big party or night out, these are the ones for you. They are sparkly, comfortable and will last you a few good nights of partying. The ankle band is covered in rhinestones, which gives you a bit of sparkle, but the rest of the shoe balances it out. This is a sandal so won’t do for the middle of the winter, but will do great for the rest of the season.
4) Nine West Flax Leopard Pump – Life is always more fun with a pair of leopard pattern shoes. These are great because they are leopard print, but they don’t look cheap. You could even get away with wearing these cute shoes to the office.
5) BCBGeneration Nicoline Reptile Pump – If you don’t feel comfortable in a very high heel, but still like a cute pump, this is a great shoe for you. They take a little work to break them in, but once you have they are a bit more comfortable. I love these in red, but they also come in blue and grey. They have a fake reptile pattern to them, which looks best with the gray.