There are some great options out there if you are looking for a new pair of spring shoes but don’t have a huge budget. Here are some of my favorite shoes available this spring that will have you looking your best at the workplace, out on the town, or even just relaxing at home. Pick them up sooner rather than later, because they may be all gone.
1) Faux Leather Cutout Booties – These adorable little booties from Forever 21 manage to lighten your step while giving you a bit of support. The cut out toe and heel makes them perfect for early spring, while the larger leather shoe keeps them a bit suitable for cooler temperatures. These will serve you well both going to work and hanging out at a club. For under $35 you cannot go wrong with these booties.
2) Qupid Floral Sweetheart Pointy Toe Pump – A cute pair of pumps is a must this spring. These rosy pumps are a perfect example of on trend, and with a price tag under $30 they are a great place to start. The light tones make them perfect for spring and the heel, while high, is still within reason and comfortable.
3) Soda Marie Perforated Slingback Wedges – This spring appears to be all about the wedge and it seems the more colorful the better. Personally while I love a bright print on a shoe, I find it doesn’t work well for office wear or with the majority of the stuff I wear out. I prefer this shoe with a darker tone because it works better, but if you have the wardrobe for it try out a fun pattern. These heels are high, but don’t be too intimidated, they are balanced with a platform under your toes as well.
4) Strappy Daze Platform Heels – These tough shoes combine two of the biggest spring trends, big chunky heels and gladiator sandals. They will match well with office wear and a clubbing outfit. They are a bit clunky, so if you spend a lot of time on your feet they may not be the shoe for you, but they really are a bargain and are the shoe of the season.
5) Black Red Patent Two Tone Ladybug Flats – If you aren’t ready to try the high heels popular this season, check out these adorable patterned flats. Ballet flats are still popular, but the patterns available are a bit more obvious. These Ladybugs are a great example and they come in at under $40 for a real bargain.