As the beautiful weather approaches and summer gets into full swing, the clothing articles of choice will be skirts, shorts, sandals, and dresses. One of my favorite stores, American Eagle, has an awesome sale going on right now for many of their shorts, either online at www.ae.com or in stores. In addition to that, they have a lot of shorts on clearance that you can get for less than $25:
• AE Denim Shorties come in a variety of different colors and shades of denim. There are the standard light blue jean colors, salmon pinks, and baby blues, as well as ripped and destroyed denim. They have a few pairs that are cut off in grey and white. They have a few pairs that are bleached, painted and embroidered as well.
• AE Twill Shorties are the standard twill shorts that come in a few less colors. They have camouflage shorts, twill shorts blended with corduroy, as well as twill linen shorts with the AE logo on the side for inside lounging. They also have their favorite twill shorts (I have a pair) that are the nice and neat shorts that could be paired with a cute top and heels for a night out, or a buttoned down dress shirt and flip flops for a picnic on the beach.
• AE Midi and Boyfit Shorts are a little longer than the shorties but not long enough to be considered Bermudas. They have this in standard denim, as well as destroyed denim, camouflage, slouchy boyfit, paint splattered, and a new studded boyfit. These would be perfect for a nice walk on the board walk or a day at the amusement park.
• AE Bermudas are the long shorts that are perfect for playing Frisbee or tag at the park. They have a few twill pairs and a few denim pairs. They have colors in camouflage and the standard spring colors like light blues and browns.
• AE Rompers are perfect when going to the beach or the water park. They only have a few of these in blue and gray, but they are perfect for showing off those legs that have been hiding in the Uggs all winter.