No shoe can get you further than a good pair of classic pumps. They work for the office, for casual wear, and a good comfortable pair can get you all around town. Here are some of my favorite classic pumps. I’m not super comfortable in heels, so a good pair of pumps for me are ones I can walk around in and not feel like I’m about to collapse.
1) Dance Floor Diva – These adorable little pumps come in a few different colors, and if you go for the black or brown, can make a great, year round pump. The strap on the top gives them a light feel for spring and summer, but your toe and heel are covered, meaning you can get away with them all year long. They are comfortable for dancing, walking or sitting at an office desk and they won’t break the bank.
2) Who’s Neutral Wedge – These adorable light pink wedge shoes have quite a heel, but they also have an elevated toe, which makes them relatively easy to get around in. These are a great way to add a splash of color to a gray suit or an otherwise rather bland office outfit.
3) Madden Girl Women’s Getta Pump – This is a classic black pump (or if you are feeling like you need a kick, go for the red), that is super comfortable. I pair mine with almost anything and can walk for miles in them without a blister. The heel is on the higher side, so if you aren’t accustomed to wearing heels, you may want to start with something lower.
4) American Rag Felix Pumps – These adorable little black pumps are great for someone who isn’t used to running around in heels. These short little angle heels are easy to balance on and not too high. They are a great way to build up some of your muscles so you can feel more confident in heels.
5) Dolce by Mojo Moxy Hailee Pumps – These vintage style black pumps have quite a heel on them, but they are also adorable and can spice up a cute little suit. The covered toe and heel support makes for a classy look, while the tie ribbon give them a more youthful feel. This is a great pair of shoes to wear first to the office and then to the Happy Hour with your colleagues.