As Mad Men gets set to show its final season, now may be the last time to embrace its cutting edge vintage style when you go out on the town. The mod look is still going strong and as Mad Men edges closer to the 1970s, there are a lot of fun new looks you can adapt that won’t break the bank. Here are a few of my favorite Mad Men inspired looks for less.
1) Charming Cap Sleeve Square Neck Sheath Dress – This adorable little dress can be covered up with a jacket for the office, but really shines for a night out drinking cocktails and talking with friends. Regularly just under $50, RoseWe often has this dress on sale for under $20, so give it a shot.
2) Sassy to See Dress in Red – If you want to go for a Joan look, this is the dress for you. Bright red, cinched at the side to give you a great looking waist, this dress was made to be paired with a cute little pair of pumps. This is a great dress for a date or a night of dancing. And for just under $55 dollars, you can look fabulous.
3) What Dreams are Swayed Of – As Mad Men starts to move into 70’s mode, this maxi dress captures the transition. This dress is very figure flattering and works well in the spring and summer. This dress is a great one for parties and hitting the clubs. It is also super comfortable if you are planning to hit up a dinner party or a late night out. This dress is a cutting edge look that Meghan might wear.
4) Eshakti Women’s Vintage Cotton Poplin Dress – This adorable little dress looks great on most figures and manages to pull off the mod look and keep things looking fresh and bright. This little dress would be great for a night out for drinks or a wedding. This cute little dress is more like Peggy dressing to impress.
5) Jessica Howard Three Quarter Sleeve Geo Print Shift – This adorable little dress manages to marry the mod Mad Men look with modern evening wear. And this week it is marked down to $46 from its original $70 price tag. The best thing is that it manages to be tasteful, but flirty and fun. This dress is great for a night of dancing or an evening of drinks outside.