Valentine’s Day still may be a month away, but it’s never too early to prepare for these things. Before you buy anything, think about your partner first. Think about your partner’s interests and hobbies, favorite things, places, movies, and shopping places. Use this information to pick the perfect gift for your partner.
1. Romantic – For the romantic girl, give her a personalized book of your love story, from the time you met to present time. She definitely will appreciate the time you put into arranging and designing everything to please her. You also can include a sincere message.
2. Food Lover – Don’t just bring her to her favorite restaurant. The best gift for a food lover is to prepare her favorite meal yourself in your home or hers and surprise her with it. Even if it doesn’t go according to plan, she will appreciate the gesture.
3. Never Go Wrong – If you can’t decide what to give her, then go with the one that can never go wrong: chocolates. But don’t even think of just grabbing some at the grocery or nearest convenience store. Ask around for the best chocolates in town or online. Get her the best chocolate there is and not the everyday kind you can buy anywhere. Always remember to be unique because your partner’s not just like everyone else.
1. Sports Lover – If you can afford it, get a private instruction session for your partner. Whatever sport he loves and plays, he will be able to use this. If you can’t afford that, you can buy a gym or sports club membership for him.
2. Outdoors Enthusiast – Give him new tools to use during his outdoor activities. Or if his tools don’t need replacing just yet, give him upgraded versions of the tools he currently has.
3. Voracious Eater – Cook for him. And be sure to include his favorite dishes. If you can’t make all of them, try to pick the best one for each course. Or better yet, give in to his requests to eat the meal you hate the most to prepare.
These are only a few ideas, but if you shop around some more, you’ll find a dozen more options that you can give to your partner. Shopping around early gives you a big chance of making Valentine’s Day really special for your partner.